Kitchen Design Academy is an Australian business registered with ASIC under ABN 90416635933 and delivers the course under the name of Kitchen Design Academy-Online
To be a valuable provider of professional education and training for kitchen designers, both locally and internationally.
- Kitchen Design AcademyOnline acknowledges the importance of the kitchen in today’s living and its part in human development. Kitchen represents more than a room or an area designed for preparing and cooking food, it is part of our culture, tradition and life philosophy. A modern kitchen is a central point of the house where we create, express, communicate, entertain, meet and enjoy life, family, and friends.
- Kitchen Design Academy Online prepares and up skills professionals for careers in kitchen industry as designers and kitchen planners. Specialized kitchen design skills and knowledge are developed through the learning program. The content of the program is written with respect to industry standards, requirements, and values. Graduates will contribute to an increased quality of kitchen design and ultimately to the quality of life itself.
- Certificate in Kitchen Design-14 Modules (available full time or part time-online or distance)
- Certificate in Kitchen and Bathroom Design-4 Modules Top-up (18 Modules in total)-(full time or part time-online or distance)
- Advance Certificate in Kitchen Design-5 Modules (available full-time only-online or distance)
The modules from certificates focus on information related to kitchen and bathroom design and planning, customer relationship, color, materials etc and it addresses to all ages candidates who would like to learn more about these subjects. Full certificate in kitchen design takes 14 weeks (or 18 if you take the bathroom modules as well), but you can take up to one year to finish it, depending on students daily commitments.
Online or Distance
We offer two types of delivery: online and distance. Students can choose the one it suits the best.
- Online delivery: we send to students by email a new module every Monday morning. They have one week to return the assignment to us by email. After we assess the assignments we send back a mark and feedback. Students enrolled in Online delivery have unlimited access to tutorial support. Online enrolments start every first Monday of the year.
- Distance delivery. In this system, we send to students a USB stick or a link containing all the modules. Each module contains a learning component and assignment task, handouts, marking sheets (that shows the criteria students will be marked on) and examples from previous students. Once students finish all the assignments, they send them to us by email or mail and we assess all of them at the same time. Students enrolled in Distance delivery option have limited tutorial support. Distance delivery students can start at any time.
Students also can choose to take up Full time or Part time enrollment.
- For full-time enrollment, students receive all the modules from a specific program.
- For part-time enrollment, students can select from the modules we offer, the ones they think may complete their skill level. Part-time enrollment is available for Online delivery only.
On completion of the course, graduates receive a Certificate of Graduation (full time only). Our school is recognized by International Accreditation and Recognition Council (IARC) and it is Approved Member of International Association for Distance Learning UK (IADL).
В цьому навчальному закладі пропонуються освітні програми за наступними напрямками: